Our annual symposium is set for Tuesday, July 18th with virtual and in-person attendance options. Below are the confirmed speakers and presentation topics. Register here!
Details: 8:30am – 3:30pm at Penn Perelman School of Medicine, BRB II/III, 421 Curie Blvd., Room 0251
Morning New Member Talks:
- Thomas Gluodenis, Lincoln University – Chemical Exposure and 3-D Printing Study
- Inkyu Han, Temple University – Personal Air Exposure to VOCs Among Hispanic Domestic Cleaners in South Texas
- Amy Bleakley, University of Delaware – TBD
Translation and Research Presentations:
- Mary Regina Boland, Penn – Investigating the effects of hormonal modulators in hydraulic fracturing fluid chemicals on adverse birth outcomes in the US
- Kristen Lyall and Marisa Patti, Drexel University – Examining and communicating the role of neighborhood and diet in the study of endocrine disrupting chemicals and child neurodevelopment
- Yu-Chin Lien, Penn – TBD
- Erica Korb, Penn – Gene-environment interactions underlying neurodevelopmental disorders
In the afternoon, we’ll have breakout sessions, discussions and talks from community organizations. We look forward to you joining us!